Monday, February 22, 2010

Has anybody (White) ever tried Dr Miracles hair growth formula..?

I ordered Dr Miracles Temple and Nape Gro Balm Gentle Hair Growth on ebay by an accident without reading it first, then I noticed its for black people, I can't cancel it. Has anybody white ever tried this and has it worked? And to black people, do you think it will work on my hair?Has anybody (White) ever tried Dr Miracles hair growth formula..?
it should work better 4 u ............. because blk people have xtra curly hair..........Has anybody (White) ever tried Dr Miracles hair growth formula..?
please inform me if it works!

Report Abuse



You don't have to be black to use it it's made for anyone who wants their hair to be nice and healthy. I am hispanic and I use it myself and it does wonders.

Report Abuse



Well I'm Black and I try to avoid those cheap Black hair products because they contain mineral oils and petroleum (not saying it's bad, just personal preference) but I have white friends who use Dr Miracles and other Black hair products.... I would say it would work. Just make sure it get just on your scalp, a little bit of the product on your hair is okay but it can get greasy easily.
I use it and I'm black and it has made my hair grow. It has sulfur in it which promotes hair growth. But it's meant for black people because we usually have very dry hair which is why we need oil in it. Your hair type is probably naturally oily to a degree which is why you need to wash it so often. You could try it or give it to someone else who can use it.
i never tried it, but to tell you the truth i dont think it really matter, if your white, black, asian, hispanic or etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment